HELB Smart Card is a pre-stacked card that permits a college/undergrad simple access to his/her cash. The card is given to the understudy and is connected halfway to a supporting college/school. What’s more, the card is utilized to get to HELB distributions. Patrons and understudies can likewise stack reserves onto the card at bank offices, specialists, ATMs or utilizing cell phones. The card is likewise used to make buys and additionally pull back money from any VISA Branded ATMs countrywide.
Features of the HELB Smart Card
The card’s features include the following.
- Multi-wallet card with 3 wallet accounts (Tuition, Upkeep & VISA)
- The student’s names
- The university’s name and logo
- The student’s photo
- The student’s course
- The student’s registration number
- Access barcode at the back of the card
- Usage at any VISA branded ATMs and POS terminals worldwide
- The card will be Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled
- Ability to receive funds from other sources like HELB
- Reloadable on the VISA wallet
Benefits of the HELB Smart Card
The benefits of the card include the following.
a. To the students
- Better budgeting and planning tool
- Several transaction access points, for example, Co-op ATMs, Agents, VISA branded ATMs and Merchants
- Ease of use anywhere/availability
- Flexibility of disbursements
b. To the university/college
- Operational efficiency, that is, admissions, library services, etc
- Access controls within the campus, that is, access to the library, exam rooms, etc
- Dedicated relationship support
- Convenience for students
- Ease of implementation
- Account monitoring and reconciliation for the card accounts
- Call center support services
Requirements to apply for HELB Smart Card
To apply for the card, the student will require the following.
- Duly signed application/contract agreement between the university and the bank
- Signed mass data upload instructions for all prospective cardholders by the university
HELB partner banks
How to get HELB Smart Card
To obtain the HELB Smart Card, you must follow these steps.
- Visit your students’ affairs office or Dean of Students office at your university and provide your biodata
- The Bio-Data will then be sent to your bank for the processing of the smart card
- After completion of processing the smart cards, the bank will send it back to your university for collection