Garuda Indonesia, established in 1949, is the flag carrier of Indonesia. The airline operates both domestic and international flights, connecting fliers to more than 60 destinations across Asia, Europe and the Middle East and North America. The international network includes Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Jeddah, Medina, Mumbai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Amsterdam and London. Headquartered at Tangerang, Banten, the airline is a member of SkyTeam alliance. It also operates a low cost carrier called Citilink, mostly catering to domestic routes.
Thanks to the Internet, booking a flight with Garuda Indonesia can be done at the comfort of your home. Many prefer the airline for its flier-friendly services and straightforward policies. The airline in fact has a reputation for being the quickest to process refunds. Making changes to your itinerary or cancelling a flight is sometimes an hassle. A majority of fliers are concerned about airline refunds. It is good to note the terms and conditions in the cancellation policy to ensure a hassle-free experience.
What You Should Know About Cancellation Terms
Passengers can cancel a trip planned on Garuda Indonesia within 24 hours of purchase, according to the airline’s 24-hour cancellation policy. If your booking was made a week or more before the departure date of your flight, Garuda Indonesia will provide a full refund. Garuda Indonesia reserves the right to change the 24-hour cancellation policy at any time. Here are some of the flights that can be canceled if the conditions apply. Economy Special Promotion fares are non-refundable. Economy Promotion fares are allowed to be canceled for a fee prior to departure. For a fee, Economy Flexible, Economy Affordable, Business Promotion, and Business Flexible fares can be canceled prior to departure.
The Garuda Indonesia cancellation rules varies according to the route and fare type. If your flight does not arrive at your destination or you miss a connecting flight for which you have a confirmed reservation, you can approach the help desk.
Cancellation Through The Website
- Browse the Garuda Indonesia website at www.garuda-indonesia.com.
- In the right corner at the top of the web page, tap the ‘Sign In’ icon. Enter your Garuda Indonesia user credentials.
- Click the “Log In” button which will appear in yellow. If you can’t remember your Garuda Indonesia login information, click the ‘Need help logging in?’ link at the bottom right.
- Visit the Garuda Indonesia cancellations section. Once you enter the correct details press the ‘Continue’ button. In the ‘Flight’ header, click the ‘Manage Garuda Indonesia Reservations’ link.
- Click the ‘Garuda Indonesia Cancel Reservation’ button. On the desktop, columns will appear asking for details, make sure you enter the correct information. Then click the ‘Continue’ button.
- You must enter the original name that you used when booking Garuda Indonesia flight tickets. The ‘Cancel My Reservation?’ option can be found at the bottom of the Garuda Indonesia cancellation page. To cancel your Garuda Indonesia ticket reservation, click the ‘Yes, Cancel’ option.
- To monitor the validity of your refund, go to ‘Travel Funds.’ It will help you determine whether or not the amount you paid for the ticket is reimbursable. If it says “Refundable,” check the box next to ‘Request a Refund’. If it says ‘Non-refundable’, you will not receive a refund.
Cancellation via Customer Care
- You can call the helpline: at +62-21 23519999 or 0804 1 807 807. Inform the airline executive that you wish to cancel your Garuda Indonesia reservations. Read the terms to understand the refund options on your ticket. Make sure to call from a stable network as the executive will run a procedure to cross-check all your documents such as first name, last name and ticket number.
Cancellation at Airport Ticket Office (ATO)
If you are at the airport or heading to one nearest to you, look for airline counters or sales outlets within the airport. Here you would be able to spot the ATO of Garuda Indonesia. Carry with you a copy of the ticket, along with personal identification documents, to enquire for cancellation or making amends to your ticket.