The Family Bank of Kenya became a fully-fledged commercial bank in May 2007. The Bank is regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) and is also regularly inspected using CAMEL ratings, which look at Capital, Assets, Management, Earnings, and Liquidity.
The bank is a member of the Deposit Protection Fund (DPF), meaning that customers’ deposits are protected. Family Bank is the institution of choice for the unbanked population for small and medium scale enterprises in Kenya.
If you would like to transfer some of the money in your M-pesa to your Family Bank account and are looking for the Family Bank M-pesa pay bill number, then you’ve come to the right place.
Family Bank Pay bill number
The pay bill number for Family Bank is 222111
How to Deposit Money into my Family Bank Account via M-PESA
- Go to Safaricom SIM Tool Kit, select the M-PESA menu, select “Lipa na M-PESA. “
- Select “Pay Bill“
- Select “Enter Business no.“ Enter Family Bank’s Lipa na M-PESA PayBill Number 222111 and press “OK.”
- Select “Enter Account no.“ Enter your Family Bank Account Number (e.g., 0200 xxxx xxxx) press “OK.”
- “Enter Amount,“ Enter the amount you wish to deposit and press “OK.”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK.”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK.”
- M-PESA HAKIKISHA, You will get a notification with the intended recipient’s name, e.g. “Pay Family Bank KSh1,000.00 for Account 0200 xxxx xxxx Press 1 within 20 seconds to STOP this transaction.” To stop a wrong transaction, Enter “1” and press Send within 20 seconds. Pressing “Cancel” will complete the transaction.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- Family Bank will also send you a confirmation SMS.