HFC, the banking backup of HF Group (once in the past Housing Finance), propelled their mobile banking application named HF Whizz.
The application alongside the *618# USSD offers a wide exhibit of banking administrations to existing and new clients. A portion of these administrations incorporates opening new records, applying for credits, storing and pulling back cash to and from one’s record among different administrations.
Beforehand, these administrations were just accessible to account holders who had enrolled to get to mobile banking administrations with the *232# USSD code.
Utilizing the application or USSD, new clients would now be able to open records without visiting the bank and store cash into their new straight from M-Pesa.
Existing clients can similarly utilize the application to store cash into their reserve funds, current, pay and different sorts of records.
We should perceive how keeping cash to our HFC accounts is finished.
Transfer Money from M-PESA to HFC Account
Depositing of money to an HFC account is done through Lipa na M-Pesa Paybill. This can be completed by either using:
- the HF Whizz app or, by
- manually entering the details in your M-PESA Menu
Safaricom will charge you a transaction cost for transferring the funds. You can query the charge for a specific amount by dialing *234# then going to My M-PESA Information > Tariff Query > Lipa na M-PESA
Deposit using the HF Whizz App
1. Launch the app and select the DEPOSIT option.
2. Select the account to deposit funds to followed by the amount to transfer then tap on the SUBMIT button.
3. You’ll be prompted to confirm the deposit. Confirm the details of the tap on the PROCEED button to continue.
4. Next, you’ll be alerted that the request has been received and is being processed. Tap on the Okay button to continue.
5. Finally, you’ll be redirected to the M-PESA menu to enter your M-PESA PIN to complete the transaction.
Now just wait for the confirmation SMS.
ALSO, READ – How to Activate Airtel Kenya Data Manager
Deposit using the M-PESA Menu
This is useful if you cannot use the app or don’t have an internet connection to complete the transaction via the app.
1. Go to the Lipa na M-PESA option in your M-PESA menu and select the Pay Bill option.
2. Enter 100400 as the Business number followed by your HF Account Number as the account.
3. Next, enter the amount of money to deposit.
4. Finally, enter your M-PESA PIN to complete the transaction.
After completing the transactions using either of the two methods, you should get confirmation SMSes from M-PESA and HFC. If you’ve your email registered, you’ll also get a new email from email@example.com alerting you of the amount credited into your account.
To confirm your new balance, just go to the VIEW ACCOUNT option in the app and enter your HF Whizz PIN. Checking your balance with the app is free.
Should you encounter any difficulties depositing funds, please contact the HFC Customer Care on the toll-free number 0800721400.