Kenya Post Office Savings Bank, often referred to as Postbank, is a Savings Bank in Kenya. It is one of the oldest banking institutions in Kenya that was established in 1910. The bank allowed Africans to save in the then British East Africa.
The bank is headquartered in Nairobi and is wholly owned by the Government of Kenya and reports to the National Treasury
Apart from over the counter banking, the bank also offers internet banking, patacash, and Mchama, a service that targets group saving.
Postbank Paybill number
Postbank business number 200999
How to deposit money to Postbank Account via M-PESA
Here is how you transfer money from your MPesa account to your Post bank account:
- Go to MPesa menu
- In the ‘Lipa na Mpesa,’ choose ‘Pay Bill.’
- Key in the Post Bank Mpesa business number, 200999
- Enter Your Full Postbank Account Number.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer
- Key in your M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm your input before completing the MPesa transaction
- Wait for a confirmation message from MPesa and Post bank.
In case you face any difficulties during the transaction or the transaction goes wrong, you can contact Customer care using the contacts provided below:
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank.
Postbank House, 16 Banda Street,
P.O Box 30311-00100
Switchboard 020 2229551-6
Help Desk 020 2803333 /341/350/248