Safaricom Mali is a speculation item that permits Mpesa clients to put resources into unit trusts, for as low as Ksh 100 and win everyday intrigue. The riches the board instrument, Mali (Swahili, for Riches), is open by means of the My Safaricom application and through USSD code *230#. The device gives you a 10% yearly premium (earned every day) return subject to enthusiasm retaining charges.
Ventures will be open in a flash with clients having the option to top up by means of USSD or a cover tab number. All stores and withdrawals from the speculation instrument are free and liable to Mpesa constraints of any sum between Ksh 100 – Ksh 70, 000.
The Mali administration appears to be marginally not the same as the previously existing M-Shwari reserve funds administration in that the last is in association with NCBA, a money related establishment, while the previous is an item only by Safaricom and offering higher loan costs and no expenses to utilize the administration.
Requirements to Register for Safaricom Mali
To join Safaricom Mali Investment, you need to fulfill the following requirements.
- You have to be an M-Pesa customer for the last 3 months
- You haven’t replaced your SIM card for at least 3 days
- If you have multiple M-Pesa numbers, each line will be treated as a different account
How to Register for Mali Investment
To sign up for Safaricom Mali Investment follow the following procedure:
- Dial *230#
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Enter M-Pesa PIN
- Provide a valid email address and a next of kin contact
- Invest via USSD, or via PayBill number