We have written the best model on how to send money from Mpesa to your Barclays Bank account. This is one of the oldest banks that has been running in Kenya after 1916. Its head office is found at Westend Building, Off Waiyaki Way in Nairobi. As of 2019, Barclays bank Kenya has higher than 120 branches crosswise the nation. It is among the 44 licensed and genuine banks in Kenya.
To send money from Mpesa to Barclays Bank, you need to comprehend your bank account number and Barclays Bank’s Mpesa Paybill number, which is 303030.
How To Send Money From Mpesa To Barclays Bank Kenya Account
1. Go to your Sim Toolkit and load your Mpesa Menu
2. Select Lipa Na Mpesa
3. Select Paybill
4. Enter 303030 as the Business number
5. Enter your Barclays Bank Account Number as your account number
6. Enter the amount you would like to deposit into your account
7. Enter your PIN and don’t forget to click OK.
8. You will get a transaction approval message from Mpesa and Barclays Bank
The maximum amount you can send to your account using Mpesa is Ksh 70,000 per transaction.
If you have additional questions/ inquiries, don’t delay to reach Barclays Bank using the contacts beneath.
Barclays Bank Kenya Contacts
Phone: +254 722 130120 / +254 732 130120
Address: The Westend Building, Waiyaki Way, Westlands, Nairobi.