Composing an appropriate Curriculum Vitae (CV) might be a significant troublesome errand particularly for crisp alumni or a first-time work searcher. It is a significant archive that encourages business to realize you better and gain by your qualities to allot you an undertaking that you are all around familiar with.
An expert CV essentially contains six significant segments that reflect what your identity is. The segments incorporate; Personal profile, Contact data, Education and expert capabilities, Professional/work understanding and Referees. All the data ought to be unmistakably expressed on your CV.
Recollect that an expert CV ought to be brief and coordinate and furthermore consolidate activity words and expressions that depict a feeling of achievement and inclusion in the accomplishment of a particular objective.
Structure of a good CV
As highlighted earlier, a good CV generally contains six sections which can be arranged in the order below.
1. Contact Information
This section includes;
2. Personal Details
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
3. Career Objective
- This section is however important if you have a definite job objective. The objective should be concise and mainly focus on the current job.
4. Education Background
- This is an overview of your academic journey. Your academic details should be in descending order, from the latest academic qualification going downwards.
CHECK OUT: Top 15 Best Girls National Schools in Kenya in 2020
5. Work Experience
- Remember to include dates, names of previous employers, job titles, accomplishments, duties and responsibilities, awards/merits received.
6. Personal Interests
- This may include your hobbies. This may however not be necessary. Only include your hobbies if they add any relevant value to your respective profession.
- These are people who can testify about your character and general profile.
- Ensure you list people who you relate well with. This could be your colleagues, tutors or former bosses.