Gaping how to deposit money from Mpesa to your KCB Bank account? Don’t despair; we got you covered. The Kenya Commercial Bank, popularly known as KCB is one of the earliest banks in Kenya, which was founded back in 1896. As of 2019, the bank has more than 15.7 million customers in its 250 branches. It’s also among the 7 Tier 1 banks in the country, which are considered to be safe by the Central Bank Of Kenya. KCB Bank is among the genuine and real banks in Kenya that have been licensed by the central bank of Kenya. Your money is safe with KCB Bank, create an account today with KCB Bank and start depositing money to your KCB Bank account using the well-written guide below on how to deposit money to KCB Bank account from Mpesa at the comfort of your sofa or bed or car. KCB Bank Paybill number is 522522.
KCB Bank Paybill Number
KCB Paybill Number: A comprehensive guide on how to Deposit money to a Kenya Commercial Bank – KCB account Using KCB Mpesa Paybill Number 522522
All you need to deposit money from Mpesa to your KCB account is an account number and KCB’s pay bill number 522522.
How To Deposit Money From Mpesa To KCB
- Go to your Mpesa Menu
- Select ” Lipa Na Mpesa”
- Select Paybill
- Enter 522522 as the Business number
- Enter your KCB Account number
- Enter the amount you would like to send
- Enter your PIN and press, OK.
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK.”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are accurate, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- KCB will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
Tel: +254 (20) 3270000
Tel: +254 (732) 187000
Tel: +254 (711) 087000