Kenyatta University Application Form Download. See the details below to apply…
Applications are invited from qualified applicants for the following programs which will be offered in January, May and September 2020 intake to be taken under Full Time and Part Time modes of study at Kenyatta University Main, City, Mombasa, Kitui, Kericho, Nakuru, Nyeri and Embu Campuses.
Entry Requirements for Undergraduate Degree Courses
A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or equivalent. Besides, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each school. The entry requirement set should be regarded as the minimum, which in no way entitle an applicant to a place at the university. Kenyatta University Application Form
1. Limited opportunities occasionally arise for the admission of a few students to pursue parts of courses within a discipline, or in more than one discipline, and a combination, which does not constitute a program for the award of a degree of the University. Candidates admitted for such a program are known as occasional students. Kenyatta University Application Form
2. To qualify for admission under this category candidates must:
a) satisfy the normal minimum entrance requirements, or offer alternative equivalent qualifications satisfactory to the Board of the School concerned.
b) Produce evidence of being a student in another university.
3. The tenure of the occasional studentship is normally up to a maximum of one academic year.
4. It should be noted that students admitted under this category are evaluated either by course work or university examinations.
Entry Requirements for Postgraduate Courses
1.A Bachelors’s degree with Second Class Honours – Upper Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
2. Admission requirements and regulations for all postgraduate programs appear under the Graduate School.
Download Kenyatta University Admission Forms
Download the below Kenyatta University Admission Forms at http://www.ku.ac.ke/admission/prospective-students
- Admission Forms -:Certificate, Diploma & Degree
- Admission Forms-: PostGraduate
- Admission Forms-: International Students
General Academic Information
All applications for Undergraduate degree courses by Kenyan school candidates should be addressed to, The Secretary, The Joint Admissions Board, P.O. Box 30197, NAIROBI.
All other applications for admission should be addressed to, The Registrar (Academic), Kenyatta University, P.O. Box 43844 – 00100, Nairobi, to reach him not later than 30th November of the year preceding that for which admission is sought. [Enquiries]