Kopakash loan app is a digital lending platform that charges service fees according to the product you choose, which is used for credit score assessment, account management, and payment cost. KopaKash can give a quick loan to help everyone in Kenya who need money to grow their businesses, pay for school fees, buy things, or finance any other emergencies. One can qualify for a loan Amount ranging from KSh 1,000 – KSh 50,000 and the repayment period is from 91 days to 120 days.
Information Collected by Kopakash loan app
- Borrower Information. When one registers for Kopakash loan, he or she is as asked for identifying information such as ID card, Job information, the nearest person to contact in emergency situations and others.
- Sensitive information. GPS, IP.
- Communication information. Contacts and more
- Device location
Why loan from KopaKash?
- No credit history required
- A paperless and digital process on your mobile
- Get 7/24 access to loan anytime and anywhere
- Speedy review in 30 minutes
- Disburse to your bank account or M-PESA directly in 5 minutes once approved
- Available across Kenya
- As the credit score grows, the loan amount gradually increases
- Variety of convenient repayment methods (Lipa Na Mpesa and Bank)
- Kenya Resident
- 18-60 years old
- has a monthly source of income.
How to register with Kopakash
- Install the KopaKash APP from the Play Store or click here to install
- Register with your M-PESA phone number.
- Select the product you would like to apply for.
- Fill in your necessary information and upload your KYC documents, then submit the application.
- The final application result will be shown in the APP and sent via SMS if approved.
- E-sign the loan agreement after the approval.
- After the E-sign, the approved loan
How to Repay KopaKash loan via Mpesa
- Load the Mpesa Menu on your phone.
- Choose the Lipa Na Mpesa option.
- Click the pay bill. You will be urged to enter the pay bill number. The Branch loan pay bill number is 733555. This is the number you inscribe here.
- Next, Enter the account number. The account number attributes to the mobile number you joined with KopaKash. In this case, it is your Safaricom number.
- Next enter in the amount you wish to repay.
- Next, Enter your Mpesa pin and authorize the transaction.
- Then Wait for a message from Mpesa affirming the transaction.
Kopakash contacts and email
In the KopaKash app, proceed to messages, and there you can start a conversation with KopaKash Customer care. In case a customer has any feedback, questions, or concerns, e-mail kopakash at email@example.com.
Kopakash loan, Kopakash paybill, Kopakash contacts, Kopakash registration, Kopakash loan application, Kopakash repayment, Kopakash loan interest.