The KUCCPS student portal offers different services to students. These incorporate correction of courses, application, and enlistment, the student login, KUCCPS application, results, affirmation rundown, and request just as between Universities move. To get these services and others, you have to gain proficiency with a couple of things. This article covers various zones concerning the portal including enlistment, downloads, and contacts among others.
Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service or KUCCPS as it is usually known is the body answerable for setting Kenyan students in state-funded Universities once the KCSE results are out. If there should be an occurrence of any requests on how the portal functions, and to make it simple for students to get to the data, this article is the thing that you need. Look at the subtleties beneath.
To make use of the KUCCPS school portal, you first need to be logged in. This means that you use the tab at the topmost part of the website labeled login.
- Once you click on it, type in your KCSE number.
- Type your exam year next
- Then type your password last.
- It may be useful to note that your initial password should be your birth certificate number or your KCPE index number if you are not in a position to get the birth certificate number.
For you to apply to KUCCPS consider the following steps
- First, you need to search for the official KUCCPS website.
- Choose the KUCCPS student portal page and login
- This is done by submitting your credentials on the login page. These will be your index number, year of registration, index number, and password.
- Once you log in you will be able to see all the courses under head titled programs on the menu section. Compare clusters and points that you will indicate the courses you can take by how much you have scored.
- Next input the 7 digit code for the course you desire to study. Once this is done, click application or revision as your option.
- Follow the prompts step by step after this to complete your application.
KUCCPS Course Revision: KUCCPS Students Portal
Once the placement of students that have attained the set cut off points for degree placement in public universities for that particular year is done, an aggregate grade is given. This then allows for students that did not make it to this point to apply for the diploma and certificate courses. In case you did not make it to a degree program then you can revise and choose an appropriate diploma course you want.
Take note of the fact that you need to pay some money when applying for the first time or when applying for a revision. First applicants will pay Ksh. 1500 and Ksh. 1000 for revisions.
To make the payment, follow the following procedure:
- Go to the M-PESA menu on your phone.
- Choose the Pay Bill option.
- Key in the Business no. which is 820201
- Enter your 4 digits exam year which is then followed by the 11 digits index number as the account number. For instance, 2014123456789
- Put in the amount. Kshs 1000 – (revision fees and Kshs 1,500 -first-time applicants)
- Key in your M-PESA PIN Complete by sending.
KUCCPS downloads: KUCCPS Students Portal
The KUCCPS has a number of download options. Some of the resources to access include the principal’s manual. This is the guide that helps principals of schools apply for universities on behalf of their students. The online portal is available for all school principals to apply for their students. The KUCCPS online portal was opened for these principals to submit the university choices of 2019 KCSE students from their schools.
This portal is only accessible by examination centers that registered for the KCSE 2019 exams for program choices in government-sponsored courses at public universities, artisan certificate, craft certificate, and diploma certificates. The minimum grade for certificate courses and diploma courses is C- minus for diploma and D- minus for a certificate.
The other resources available for download include
- Degree program cutoffs
- Diploma program codes
- Craft program codes
- Artisan program codes
- Degree cluster document
- Counties, districts, and postal codes
- Diploma requirements and programs
Basically, you get to access all useful information
Once you understand the benefits that you stand to gain by visiting the KUCCPS portal, it is necessary that you know how to contact them. To keep up with KUCCPS placement, you must be in a position to follow up. The only way to achieve this is by contacting them regularly. You can use the following contacts for this purpose.
The following are the official contact details for KUCCPS.
- ACK Gardens, 1st Ngong’ Avenue, Upperhill Nairobi
- Telephone: 020 5137400, 0723954927, 0734879662
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P. O. Box 105166 – 00101 Nairobi
You can always write a letter and send it to the forwarding address above. Alternatively, write them an email or make a phone call using the numbers above. If any of the above contacts do not work for you, then visit the website. Chances are that you will get all the information you are looking for at the website. You can just follow up for any clarity later on by calling or sending a private email.
The KUCCPS portal is an exceptional promenade for all students contemplating to join public universities in Kenya. Principals and students have a likelihood to work on taking students to the best universities in Kenya. Take note of the deadlines though if you desire to maximize the chances.