Mogo Logbook Loans Application Complete Guide.
What is a logbook loan?
If you have a car and there is a demand for money, take advantage of the opportunity to get the desired amount at MOGO using your car as a guarantee.
You can ask for a logbook loan from 100,000 KES up to a maximum of 1,000,000 KES with a repayment period of up to 60 months. After you get money, you also continue to drive your car.
How to apply for a logbook loan?
You can apply for a logbook loan in several ways:
- Through this website, filling out an application by clicking here.
- By calling us at 0768 469 112
- By visiting one of our branches.
What is the maximum loan amount & repayment term?
You can apply for a car logbook loan in Kenya for up to 1,000,000 KES with a maximum repayment period of up to 60 months.
How do I pay a monthly installment?
You are obliged to pay monthly installments in accordance with the repayment plan attached to your loan contract. To make it easier for you, you will receive a text message as a reminder of any upcoming payment.
ALSO, READ – Top 10 Most Profitable Agribusiness Ideas in Kenya
How do I get Mogo logbook loans?
You will need these documents:
- Proof of income – 6 months bank statement
- MPESA statement
- Official payslip (if employed)
- Driver’s license
- Personal ID or passport
- KRA PIN
- Full proccess:
- You have a car and want a loan
- Fill out an online application or come to a mogo branch
- Preliminary loan offer will be made in 15 minutes
- Submit required documents
- Car is inspected by mogo valuer
- Contract is signed
- GPS is installed in the car
- Mogo name is added to the logbook
- Money is transferred to the seller
Is there a fee for assessing the value of a car?
The assessment of the car’s value is free of charge.
What documents are needed to apply for a logbook loan?
• Logbook of your car
• Proof of income – 6 months bank statement
• MPESA statement
• Official payslip (if employed)
• Driver’s license
• Personal ID or passport
• KRA PIN
Will Mogo require proof of my income?
When applying for a logbook loan, Mogo will ask you to submit 6 months of bank statements or other relevant documents proving the source and amount of income.