PesaPap Loan app by Family Bank is now giving smartphone users in Kenya an opportunity to access loans without holding a physical account with the lender.
With a PesaPap wallet account, you can access loans from within the app. PesaPap wallet account is your Safaricom number which you will use to create the wallet account within the PesaPap App.
Apart from using the PesaPap app, you can use the USSD code *325# to access PesaPap services even on a feature phone.
Kenyans can try this app for loans. The maximum loan is kes50000 subject to qualification.
Getting Started with PesaPap Loan
- Download PesaPap on play store or App Store
- Open the App
- Select Open Wallet Account
- Set your m-pin
- Once approved, you’ll be ready to go.
Borrowing from the PesaPap Loan app.
- Open PesaPap app
- Log in to the app,
- select PesaPap Wallet,
- My Loans,
- (then check your Loan Limit to know how much you can borrow)
- Select request loan
- Enter the amount (ensure you write a value equal to or less than your loan limit)
Withdraw from PesaPap app
- Open the app
- Select Mpesa
- From Family Bank to Mpesa
- Select to own Mobile
- Select the source as your wallet account number
- Enter amount
Repay PesaPap loan
- Open the app
- Select PesaPap wallet
- Select my loans
- Select repay loan
- Choose source, loan account, amount to repay or choose partial or full repayment
- Go to Mpesa
- Lipa na Mpesa
- Select pay bill
- Enter business number 222111
- Account number ( here enter your phone number which is the wallet account number in this format: 2547xxxxxxxx )
- Enter the amount to top-up
- Enter Mpesa PIN
Contact PesaPap Team
- Visit any Family Bank branch near you.
- Call; 0703 095 445