Rihanna is one of the most popular artists in the world and is known for her loyal fan base, the Navy. She receives fan mail everyday from across the world and is known for taking the time to respond to her fans whenever she can. You can contact Rihanna through the mail by sending her a letter or contacting her on social media.
Mailing Rihanna a Letter
- The address for ROC Nation Management is “1411 Broadway, 38th Floor, New York, NY 10018”
- The primary address for 42 West is “220 West 42nd Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10036”.
- The West Coast address for 42 West is “1840 Century Park East, Suite 700, Los Angeles CA, 90067”.
- This address is “One Sandy Lane, Paynes Bay, Saint James, BB24009 Barbados”.
Writing to Rihanna
- You will need to check with your local post office to see how much postage will cost if you are outside of the United States.
- You should include something Rihanna specific, like a photograph or a postcard with her image on it. Do not send something that is irreplaceable, like ticket stubs to one of her concerts, since you may not receive it back.
- Ask her a question about her upcoming tours or her charities, like the Clara Lionel Foundation.
- You can send either a hand written or typed letter. You should always sign your name in ink even if you did type the letter. This makes it more personal and is professional.
- For example, you could say something like “Thank you for taking the time to read this. I know you receive a lot of fan mail and it means a lot to me to know that you’ve taken time out of your busy life to read a letter from your fan.”
- If you’ve included something for her to sign you could add, “Thank you in advance for signing this photograph for me. I took this photo at your concert and I have copies of it hanging in my room. Having an autographed copy of this photograph would mean to world to me, so thank you!”
Contacting Rihanna Through Social Media
- You can either send her a direct message or comment on her pictures. A direct message is private and fans have reported having conversations with her this way.
- Based on her past interactions with fans, Instagram seems to be the best way to contact her over social media if you want a response.
- You could say something like this in a direct message, “Hi Rihanna, my name is Amy and I loved your song Umbrella. What was your favorite song on Good Girl Gone Bad to record?
- You can send her a private message through the site or tweet directly to her.
- Rihanna retweets a lot of fan posts that contain a photograph of her. You could tweet a picture of Rihanna at a recent award show congratulating her on her awards.
- It is unlikely that Rihanna herself runs her Facebook page but there is always the chance that one of her assistants will see your message and pass it along to Rihanna.
- In a private message to Rihanna’s page, you could write something like, “Hi Rihanna, my name is Amy and I wanted to say hi since I didn’t have a chance to during the meet and greet at your concert in Miami. You’ve been my favorite artist for years now, and I love your work!”
- The message you send on Myspace could be similar to the one that you send on Facebook. It should contain your name and why you’re reaching out. You could congratulate her the success of her recent album or an award she won at a music awards show.
- If you have a philanthropic request, you can contact her charity. Rihanna founded the Clara Lionel Foundation in 2012 to help students in underprivileged areas receive college scholarships and to fight for education rights. You can send an email to the organization at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you contact her charity, you should write a formal request that contains information about why you are requesting her presence at your event and the details about the event.