Country singer-songwriter who released his first album, It Goes Like This, in October of 2013. He is well known for his several numbers hits, including “It Goes Like This” and “Get Me Some of That.”
He studied at Lipscomb University and released his first two Top 30 country music singles, “Something to Do with My Hands” and “Beer With Jesus,” in 2012.
Thomas Rhett Net Worth: Thomas Rhett is an American country music singer who has a net worth of $5 million dollars. Thomas Rhett Atkins, Jr. (aka Thomas Rhett) was born March 30, 1990, in Valdosta, Georgia. He is the son of singer-songwriter, Rhett Akins. Thomas Atkins has charted four singles off of his debut album It Goes Like This, the title track of which reached No. 1 on Country Airplay in late 2013.
|Net Worth:||$5 Million|
|Date of Birth:||1990-03-30, 32 Years|
|Country:||United States of America|
He co-wrote several songs with Jason Aldean, including “I Ain’t Ready to Quit” and “1994.”
- He won an iHeartRadio Music Award in 2017
- Performed “Star of the Show” at iHeartRadio Awards
- He won Song of the Year at the 2017 ACM Awards
- Attended the 2017 CMT Awards with Lauren Gregory
- He performed at iHeartRadio Music Festival in 2017
- 2017’s Life Changes was the first #1 album in the US
He married his childhood friend Lauren Gregory in 2012. They have four daughters named Willa, Ada, Lennon, and Lillie.
His father, Rhett Akins, also had a successful career as a country-western singer and songwriter.