- 1 Early Life
- 2 Education
- 3 Name
- 4 Career
- 5 Age
- 6 Family
- 7 Marriage
- 8 Net Worth
- 9 Car
- 10 Vera Sidika House
- 11 Vera Sidika – Veetox Tea
- 12 Tribe
- 13 Vera Sidika Reverts to Black Skin
- 14 Vera Sidika New Song
- 15 Vera Sidika Boobs – Vera Sidika Gets Breast Implant
- 16 Vera Sidika Vs Huddah Monroe Beef
- 17 Bed
- 18 Things You Didn’t Know About Vera Sidika AKA Vee S Beiby
- 19 Businesses
- 20 Bleaching Procedure
- 21 Vera Sidika Twerking Video
- 22 Vera Sidika Exposed
- 23 7 Reasons Why Vera Is Kenya’s Very Own Kim Kardashian
- 24 Vera Sidika Instagram
- 25 Twitter
Vera Sidika House
Vera owns a Penthouse where she lives in Kileleshwa and also has land in Kilifi. Vera has now added a very high-end crib just for herself. She said she used to rent a bedsitter in Kahawa Wendani for Ksh3,500 and now she uses that as airtime for her mobile phone.
“Life is indeed a journey, you never wake up & have it all perfect! You need to feel the struggle & pain & be Patient before seeing better days. I remember when I came to Nairobi I used to live in a bedsitter in Kahawa Wendani Ksh. 3,500 monthly. It was the Living Room, Dining, Bedroom,Kitchen,Bathroom all in one squeezed space…and today Ksh. 3,500 is what I’d use on call credit daily. See how God works! Prayer; Major Key”
Vera Sidika – Veetox Tea
On May 22nd, 2017 she launched detox tea, Veetox Tea. Veetox is a herbal detox that helps reduce bloating, cleanse the digestive system, improve metabolism and burn belly fat. Veetox Regular aids more in burning belly fat, while Veetox Extra helps lose full body weight some people may use the bathroom 6 to 8 hours after using the tea.
This is the process of cleansing the body’s system and it will slowly disappear, the reason being as a first-time user there is a lot of toxins accumulated in your body that need to be eliminated first. Then once your body is cleansed bowel movements gradually fades as
the tea now works towards maintenance/maintaining and avoids food from being converted to fat.
Vera is from the Luhya Tribe
Vera Sidika Reverts to Black Skin
In a photo shared by the self-styled Queen Vee on Monday, July 8, she shocked her followers after re-appearing looking darker after a four-day hiatus on her page. “Never be defined by your past …it was just a lesson, not a life sentence. Feels good to be back!!! Black don’t crack,” declared Sidika.
Vera Sidika New Song
Vera Sidika Boobs – Vera Sidika Gets Breast Implant
Laying low has never been Vera Sidika’s style and barely two months after causing a stir with her lightened skin, the socialite is back…with bigger boobs. Turns out that while she was away, Vera was busy growing her bust. She debuted her new acquisitions on her Instagram page. This came as a shock to many seeing how her bust earlier was pretty damn good. Nothing is too big for Sidika.
Vera Sidika Vs Huddah Monroe Beef
The socialites say their constant beef may be a ploy between them to make sure they remain relevant in social media and the blogs. They want bloggers to constantly write about them which is good for their businesses.
In early 2016 Huddah Monroe and Vera Sidika took many by surprise after they ended their perennial beef going on to open up about their undying desire to smash each other but strangely in April 2016 Huddah wanted to slit Vera’s throat. In this new twist of events, Huddah Monroe took to social media to threaten Queen Vee and called her all sorts of names.
Huddah Monroe attacked Vera Sidika for bleaching her skin saying she used River Road concoction to lighten her skin. She claims Vera Sidika’s skin had been adversely affected that’s why she couldn’t walk in bright sunlight.
They have always tried to outdo each other in public as to who is the hottest socialite in Kenya.
Vera spends her millions buying a bed worth Sh1, 000,000 bed. Although many Kenyans would ask for the money instead, Vera seems to be happy with her expensive bed.
Things You Didn’t Know About Vera Sidika AKA Vee S Beiby
- Vera Sidika, known as queenveebosset was born September 30th, 1989 in Mombasa, Kenya
- Vera Sidika goes by the name Vee S Beiby as her stage name
- She is the first of three children and the only girl.
- Vera has a Degree in Interior Design at Kenyatta University.
- Vera Sidika quit her education to focus on her career as a Fashionista, Model, Socialite and also an Entrepreneur
- She moved to Nairobi in 2009 since admission at the University which is Kenyatta University
- Vera Sidika is famed for posting photos of her voluptuous backside on social media.
- Vera owns a beauty parlor and a detox tea brand.
- She has a successful career in Modelling, photoshoots, runways, commercials and making appearances in major events.
- She made a skin lightening trend in Kenya ‘explode’.
- Vera’s Left-hand tattoo is written her nickname “Vee”
- Vera Sidika has traveled to more than 10 countries.
- Vee likes Swimming as she has been spotted having fun playing with a Dolphin.
- Vee is a soccer fan and often she does watch some matches.
- She owns the Vera Sidika Beauty Parlor located in Westlands
- Vera Sidika is famed for posting photos of her voluptuous backside on social media. Vera charges range is about $2,500 (Sh. 217,000) per hour in events, but it is very negotiable when it comes to music videos, where she claims that she even gets more than that.
- Vera Sidika is the owner of Veetox herbal detox, which is a detox that promotes stomach fat burning, reduces bloating, improves metabolism and cleanses the digestive system.
- Vee s Beiby has been tricked online and on social media into agreeing to get intimate with rich foreign men in exchange for money. So it is assumed that when she makes her foreign trips she goes to meet her ‘sponsors’ in exchange for huge sums of money.
There before someone lied to her that she would rule the world if she was white, a” Mzungu”, She was a beautiful, pretty and original African woman. She opposed claims that the overall procedures used on her skin to bleach it could affect her medically and was not safe and therefore she accepted the fact and she had her skin lightened in the United Kingdom that was in 2014. The bleaching procedure costed her over skin KSH 15 Million since she believed that her body was her business and her moneymaker which shocked her fans.
This has become a fashion in Kenya and also a trend since most ladies in Kenya turned to bleach to become sexy.
Vera Sidika Twerking Video
Vera Sidika Exposed
This one involved the queen Vee herself, Vera Sidika. Stories of her having a rich Nigerian boyfriend that caters to her half a million shilling weave and skin ‘lightening’ procedures as she likes to call them is just a complete lie and she earns her millions by sleeping around.
A certain Instagram account that goes by the name of the Seeker of Truth pretended to be a potential client looking to hire Vera’s services(get my drift). He played her a fool claiming to reside in Dubai and offered to pay her way to where he was for a week of crazy lovemaking.
As expected Vera jumped at the opportunity and as much as it saddens me to say this, Vera is an expensive service provider. For a whole week, one had to pay close to Ksh 1.4million to get a piece of her.
7 Reasons Why Vera Is Kenya’s Very Own Kim Kardashian
Let’s start with what is blatantly obvious:
1. The Booty
Both girls have some serious booty and they are not afraid to flaunt it. Vera’s booty-full appearance in P-Unit’s video ‘You Guy ‘propelled her into fame and who can forget how Kim’s infamous tape with Ray J propelled her from a state of obscurity to worldwide fame?
2. They are smart
Unlike most socialites who live for the moment and seem lost and caught up in the high life, Vera and Kim are smart and have managed to use their newfound fame to build a brand name. Vera and Kim have managed to brand themselves not only in their countries but internationally. We are all aware of DASH a clothing line set up by Kim and her sisters;
Vera’s business endeavors, however, remain a bit sketchy but it is alleged that she gets paid quite a lump sum for her video appearances.
3. They are both cover girl material.
Kim’s appearance on the cover of Playboy magazine grossed one of the highest sales in Playboy history. Vera Sidika is set to grace the cover of one of America’s best selling publications King Magazine that showcases only the best booties
in the world. The fact that she was the first Kenyan socialites picked, is an achievement in itself. If Vera appears on the cover, she will be joining sexy women such as Melissa Ford, Nicki Minaj, and Trina.
4. They are both popular.
We ran a Ghafla poll to find out who was your favorite socialite in Kenya and Vera won by a landslide. Kim Kardashian has a firm grasp on social media with approximately 18.6 Million followers on Twitter.
5. They are both fashionable. In terms of style
Vera Sidika is by far the most stylish socialite in Kenya and we all know Kim has one of those put together outfits that are guaranteed to land her a moment on the spotlight
6. Thy first garnered media attention through friends turned foes. For Kim, it was fellow socialite Paris Hilton and for Vera it was socialite turned businesswoman Huddah Monroe.
7. They both have very catchy names the kind of names you do not forget easily. Who can forget a name like Kim Kardashian or Vera Sidika?