- 1 Voice Over Lessons, Training & Classes Services
- 2 Best Voice Over School | Courses, Classes, Coaching & Training in Kenya
- 3 Voice Over Artist Masterclass Course Outline
- 3.1 Unit 1: Voice Over Introduction
- 3.2 Unit 2: Voice Over Studio Set Up, Tools and Resources
- 3.3 Unit 4: Audio Editing and different audio File Types
- 3.4 Unit 5: Reading Scripts and Using Appropriate Voice Styles
- 3.5 Unit 6: Building Voice Over Business
- 3.6 Nine best voice over training courses worldwide:
- 3.7 How to contact Janeson Service Providers for Voice-Over Lessons and Training
- 3.8 Related Posts
For anyone who is totally wishing to pursue voice acting as a career, voice-over classes are an obvious start for you!
Voice Over Lessons, Training & Classes Services
Janeson offer students a full variety of professional voice over services. Voice training, voice coaches, voice acting classes, voice recording services and more are at the disposal of students so that they may fully explore their range of talents.
By training the voice artist to be an actor and not merely an announcer, Janeson teachers prepare students to work in careers in voice over fields such as animation and video games as well as making them better announcers and spokespersons.
It also prepares students for recording their demo. After the essentials are studied, students choose from at least one of three concentrations: narration, commercial or characters.
Janeson service providers will help you refine your marketing and target your clients better with inside information about current conditions and the newest styles. microsoft office 2019 product key
Mastering Voiceover concentrates on the most valuable asset any voice-over artist can have which is control of your vocal instrument.
Course Duration: 1 Month
Short Course: 2 weeks
Sessions per week: 2
Session Duration 2 – 2 1/2 hrs
-Introduction to equipment and Preparation
-Demo recording and post-production
Best Voice Over School | Courses, Classes, Coaching & Training in Kenya
Have people told you that you have a good voice? That you should be on the radio or TV? Now is the best time to get into a million-dollar industry where millions of VO artists are booked for voice-over jobs yearly.
Are you looking for the best school where you can be trained to become one of these voice-over talents? Work with our industry-leading voice-over coaches who will help bring your dream to reality.
Who this course is for
This course has been designed for those who believe they have talents but need to be coached and launch their professional career.
Voice Over Artist Masterclass Course Outline
Unit 1: Voice Over Introduction
- Introduction to Voice Over
- Who is a Voice Over Artist
- What is the Job of a Voice Artist?
Unit 2: Voice Over Studio Set Up, Tools and Resources
- An Overview of Setting Up and Getting Up
- How to Set a Voice Over Home Recording Studio & Home Studio Equipments & Recording Bundles
- Voice Over Editing Softwares DAW (Cubase, Logic & More)
Unit 3: Training Your Voice
- How to warm up your voice before a performance
- Understanding and Increasing Vocal Resonance
- Mouth Closure and Tension / Understanding mouth anatomy can help artists produce clearer sound
- Six Elements of Vocal Variety and How to Master Them
- Inflection – changing in the pitch or tone of the voice
- How to create end of sentence?
- How to Read a List of items
- Voicing numbers and hard words with perfect vocal tones
Unit 4: Audio Editing and different audio File Types
- Introduction to Audio Editing
- How to Read and Interpret Waveforms
- Audio File Types & Formats and How to read them
- Keyboard Shortcuts in DAW
Unit 5: Reading Scripts and Using Appropriate Voice Styles
- How to Get into the Head of your Listeners and command attention
- Reading Sight
- Anchoring Voice Styles and various Accents
- The effect of arm movements While Recording
Unit 6: Building Voice Over Business
- Role of a Voice Over Artists in Different Businesses
- Business Model and Workflow
- Tips for your Voice Over Website
- Service Marketing
- Audio Books
- How to Create Showreels?
This course has been designed to take not more than 60 days.
Marketing yourself as a / Get More Voice Over Jobs in Less Time!
The Best Professional Voice Over Training Course Covers;
- How to Build, Develop & Position your Brand
- Major Types of Voice Overs
- Voice Over Production Course
- Vocal Management and Voice Coaching
- Voice Over Script Writing
- Professional Recording
- Voice Over Social Sites Opening and Voice Samples upload.
Also, trainees get equipped with skills on:
- Voice Acting
- Voice Training
- Adobe Audition
- Audiobook Creation
- Audacity Software
- Acting Audition
- Audio Editing
- Sound Design
- Audio Production
- Accent Reduction
- Public Speaking
- Ear Training
Nine best voice over training courses worldwide:
- Voice Training – 30-Days to a More Confident Powerful Voice You will learn:
-To project your voice.
-To be comfortable in front of an audience.
-How to deliver powerful speeches.
-What it takes to get the audience’s attention.
-How to keep an audience engaged.
-To create a video that connects with viewers and forces them to take action.
- The Complete Audiobook Production and Narration Course You will learn:
-Proven techniques used for audiobook production.
-To create impact and emotions.
-The psychology behind what makes a certain narration style work better than other styles do.
-To use flow and structure.
-How to plan and perform audiobooks.
-The software and resources needed to produce high-quality audiobooks.
- Voice-Over Marketing: Get More Voice Over Jobs in Less Time! You will learn:
-How to network with other successful voice-over professionals to get more work. -Where to get exclusive access to a downloadable list of marketing resources, used to find clients.
-What social media groups to join to build your career.
-What to say to prospective clients that will land jobs.
-How to receive updates and ongoing training to stay on the top of your game. -The vocabulary and key search terms used by voice-over professionals and clients.
- Recording Vocals Like a Pro: Nail Recording Techniques and Acoustics you will learn:
-The importance of acoustics.
–How to manage room acoustics and sound reflections.
-How to choose a microphone.
-All about mic placement and pop filter screens.
-Sound isolation and advanced recording techniques.
-The ultimate free technique to improve your voice quality and voice-overs.
- Edge Studio Training
You will learn:
-How to build a home studio.
-Business and money.
-How to maintain good vocal health.
-How not to embarrass yourself.
- Beginner’s Guide To Working As A Voice Artist You will learn:
-Where to find voice-over work.
-How to uncover your perfect voice-over style.
-To set up an affordable home studio.
-To get the attention of casting directors.
-How to work on voice-overs, as a part-time gig, or as a full-time career. -The techniques to use to build your vocal confidence.
- Tour a Working Voice Artist’s Home Studio/Vocal Booth
You will learn;
-How to set up a home studio for voice recording.
-All the equipment you will need.
-How to work with sound-deadening material and acoustics.
-How to build a comfortable layout.
Other topics covered on this video playlist include:
-Tips on editing.
-How to use equalization.
-Making a voice sound cleaner by using a noise gate.
-Creating a high-quality podcast using Skype.
-Using audio compression to improve the sound.
-Creating your first voice-over demo reel and much more.
Janeson Service Providers has qualified voice-overs instructors who are licensed and certified and are professionals and have honed their skills over the year hence making them the best teachers in town. Their Services in Nairobi, Kenya are available in Nairobi in areas like Ngong, Machakos, Kiambu, Westlands, Kileleshwa, Lavington, CBD, Gigiri, Thika, and Kikuyu. Contact Janeson Service Providers today for the best and most affordable Voice Over Lessons, Training & Classes Services Providers in Nairobi, Kenya.
How to contact Janeson Service Providers for Voice-Over Lessons and Training